This week the Gentle Warrior tackles the issues of parliamentary theatrics, rental rates at the annual Hari Raya bazaar in Geylang, environmental issues, and sexual abuse. Is the Singaporean society just not bothered about what is happening around them anymore? Maybe Ex-PM Najib’s fall from grace might perk you up. All this and more, this week on CAWWI!
Make sure you subscribe to us to follow every episode of CAWWI! - Looking through the state of social, political and national issues, Ivy Singh-Lim gives her unexpurgated advice with candour & wisdom. Holding back is not in the Warrior’s blood & no subject is off limits if it’s about Singapore which the Warrior guards with a passion.
Hit the subscribe button if you loved what Ivy had to say on CAWWI!
For more of Coffee and Whiskey with Ivy (CAWWI), check out the rest of her episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
1. People power rules, but still needs a leader by Han Fook Kwang – 0:38
2. Include these with dissecting views by NMP Kuik Shiao-Yin – 1:56
3. Students get HALO programme to promote nursing – 2:57
4. Learning basic skills – 3:53
5. Geylang Serai Bazaar Rental – 4:35
6. Saving our environment – 5:17
7. Sexual Abuse – 6:30
8. Parliament pretenders – 7:07